Gazelle Warranty Sweepstakes
Gazelle® is holding a “Warranty Sweepstakes” for your chance to win a $100.00 gift card to Gazelle. The sweepstakes starts on May 23rd, 2018 and ends on May 30th, 2018. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Participants must be a legal resident located in the United Sates, and over the age of 18. ecoATM, LLC dba Gazelle employees, officers, owners, and members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents) or persons living in the same household as such persons are ineligible to participate in the contest.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the entrant (“You”) agrees to be unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Gazelle as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes:
- Entrants must complete the Gazelle Warranty Survey located here:
- All entries will be gathered and two winners will be selected at random.
- The winner will be announced on June 1, 2018.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive a $100.00 gift card for use on Gazelle. The prize is nontransferable and no cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Two entrants of the contest will be chosen at random (the “winner”) by Gazelle sweepstakes’ representatives. The winner will be notified on June 1, 2018. Gazelle shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GAZELLE’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting a survey, you agree that your survey is gratuitous and made without restriction, will not place Gazelle under any obligation, and that Gazelle is free to disclose the survey without any additional compensation to you.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Gazelle to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All entrants acknowledge that this “Warranty Sweepstakes” is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with WarrantyLife or their affiliates.
- Terms & Conditions: Gazelle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest should any non-authorized intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Gazelle’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.
Gazelle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, or violates these Terms and Conditions.
Gazelle has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different accounts and the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. In such a case, Gazelle reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification: By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Gazelle and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cell phone, cable, network, hardware, software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Gazelle from any and all liability resulting or arising from the sweepstakes; to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Gazelle, and hereby acknowledges that Gazelle has not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
- Disputes: THESE SWEEPSTAKES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, EXCLUDING ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. As a condition of entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually and without resort to any form of class action. In any action or proceeding arising out of these sweepstakes, entrant submits to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in San Diego County, California and agrees that all claims shall be heard and determined by such court. Entrant hereby waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these official rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Attn: Marketing Sweepstakes
10121 Barnes Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92121