iPhone Seller's Guide
How to Pack and Ship an iPhone
Learn how to pack and ship an iPhone
Now that you've identified, appraised and reset your iPhone, it's time to make the final preparations for shipping it safely. First, gather the appropriate materials:
- Cardboard shipping box
- Packing materials, like bubble wrap and newspaper
- Packing tape
- Gazelle shipping label
Your shipping box should comfortably accommodate your iPhone with at least an inch of packing material on all sides. To pack your box, follow these steps:
- Fill half the box with packing material (crumpled newspaper works well).
- Cover your phone in several layers of bubble wrap to protect the screen and casing from impacts.
- Lay the phone in the center of the box and fill the remaining space with crumpled newspaper. The packing material should form a dense buffer between the edge of the box and the edges of the phone.
- Close the box and gently shake it to test your work. Ideally, your iPhone will remain completely immobile.
- Tape the top of the box shut and attach your shipping label.
That's it! Once our inspectors receive your iPhone and verify that its condition matches your assessment, we'll send you the Gazelle value in your chosen payment method and find your iPhone a new home!